Is there a physical DLC Pass Vol. 2 card?

1. Is there a physical card with the download code for the second volume of dlc fighters or is it digital only?

User Info: Frankus522

Frankus522 - 1 month ago

1. Yes. There is a physical card. You should be able to find them at Walmart, Target, and the like.

User Info: Ender68

Ender68 (Expert) - 1 month ago 6   2
  2. I don't know what MDBSONIC is talking about. There is. That's how I got mine. A physical card at a U.S. Walmart in store.

User Info: NicoRobin007

NicoRobin007 - 4 weeks ago
  3. I must be imagining this piece of matter in my possession then:

http s://imgur.com/a/Mz3S406

User Info: NicoRobin007

NicoRobin007 - 4 weeks ago
  4. Insane. I looked everywhere online and couldn't find it. Crazy. You were right.

User Info: MDBSONIC

MDBSONIC - 4 weeks ago
  5. Sorry about my false answer.

User Info: MDBSONIC

MDBSONIC - 4 weeks ago
  6. I don't think you can get it online, MDBSONIC. I think it's only in the actual retail stores, unfortunately, but if you go to the videogame section at Walmart, there's tons of cards for both fighter pass, Luigi's Mansion, Pokemon, etc.

User Info: NicoRobin007

NicoRobin007 - 4 weeks ago
  7. But, MDBSONIC, why make a topic about it in the Ask the Mods Message Board?

User Info: kirbyfan99

kirbyfan99 - 2 weeks ago

1. Yes. You can get them at Walmart, Best Buy and the such.

User Info: IdontcaresoFoff

IdontcaresoFoff (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 1   0