What happens to the stage select screen if you purchase a later Challenger Pack without an earlier Challenger Pack?

1. This is the deal, in the first smash ultimate direct i was a little bit annoyed because the stage select screen wasn't homogeneous, but when i saw the 6 empty spaces i knew the dlc was prepared, the second direct confirmed that
    Thanks to min min, those 6 empty spaces don't exist anymore
    I don't know how they will add more space for the 5 more stages that will come in the future, but i'm sure i will get my response once the challenger pack 7 get launched (the same happened to the dlc spirit board with min min)
    My question is, if you buy banjo kazooie before joker (just to put an example), does spiral mountain appears right after dracula's castle? Or it takes the 3 empty space?
    If you can give me a screen capture to prove your answer (that way i can verify the answer) then i will give you 5 stars instead of 4 for the answer
    As an additional question, if it turns out that spiral mountain appears right after dracula's castle, what happens if you purchase joker after banjo? Mementos appear after or before spiral mountain?
    Thanks for your time

User Info: LucaAntinori

LucaAntinori - 1 month ago
  2. Also, please, try to put an screen capture for the additional answer too if it turns out to be a place for that question

User Info: LucaAntinori

LucaAntinori - 1 month ago

1. It just adds the banjo kazooie stuff to your roster. Other than that, nothing changes.. until you buy joker then it adds his stuff.

User Info: darkdeity9

darkdeity9 - 1 month ago 2   2
  2. That's not my question
    I know that it adds stuff, what i don't know is how it's added
    Do spiral mountain appear right after dracula's castle in the stage select screen or does take the third empty space in the stage select screen? That's what i'm wondering

User Info: LucaAntinori

LucaAntinori - 1 month ago
  3. No! I bought Joker and Menentos!

User Info: Thomasjeffrson

Thomasjeffrson - 1 month ago
  4. Did you buy a character before joker? (that isn't pirahna plant)

User Info: LucaAntinori

LucaAntinori - 1 month ago

1. I think it will add it before because Joker was one of the first DLC fighters and the stages and characters appear in the order they appeared (excluding battlefields, final destination and echos)

User Info: Mario_128

Mario_128 - 1 month ago 4   0
  2. Thanks for your response
    But i will have to wait before accepting your answer because i need to be sure that it's correct
    If you have a screen capture to prove it send me a link and i will see it

User Info: LucaAntinori

LucaAntinori - 1 month ago
  3. So, you're asking about the order the stages appear?

User Info: MDBSONIC

MDBSONIC - 1 month ago
  4. I will try to explain it in a way that makes sense
    Lets suppose that you first buy challenger pack 3 before challenger pack 1, where do spiral mountain will be located? Right at the right side of dracula's castle or a bit further to one of the 3 empty spaces on the stage select screen? And if it turns out to be right at the right side of dracula's castle, what happens if then you purchase challenger pack 1? Mementos will be behind spiral mountain? Or spiral mountain will be behind mementos?

User Info: LucaAntinori

LucaAntinori - 1 month ago
  5. Oh, I get it. I'm pretty sure each stages has a set location since the characters were released in a specific order. Though I might be wrong. Why does this matter?

User Info: MDBSONIC

MDBSONIC - 1 month ago
  6. It's not too important. But it was a doubt i always had for quite some time

User Info: LucaAntinori

LucaAntinori - 1 month ago
  7. Y'know what. I'll test this after when the next SSBU character comes out. Then I'll purchase that character. And then I'll purchase min min. And I'll see if the order IS actually set.

User Info: MDBSONIC

MDBSONIC - 1 month ago
  8. You know how they had a whole character selection layout for every possible configuration of characters?

Like for instance, if you played through classic mode as Mario right away, you would unlock Sonic, and have like 9 characters, and character 9 could be anybody?

It works for the DLC too. The configuration doesn't change, just the available characters. If you don't buy anyone but Min Min, Min Min will take Piranha Plant's spot until you buy a DLC pack 1 character, at which point Min Min will be bumped forwards a slot, into where Joker should be. As characters are purchased, the layout will increase characters, but will overall look the same.

This is true for the stages too. The very first DLC stage was Mementos, but if you didn't buy anyone but Min Min, that stage will be replaced with Spring Stadium until you add more stages, at which point Spring Stadium will be bumped further and further along.

User Info: coconutarmy1

coconutarmy1 - 2 weeks ago 4   0