Which spirit is actually a giant killer?

1. Yes I don't understand the spirits that much but I need to kill a giant and I suck at the game and this is not enjoying it right now lol

User Info: Althepal78

Althepal78 - 6 days ago

1. When the game says "Giant Killer", it means that you do a lot more damage to giant opponents.

There isn't a spirit that just kills a giant opponent.

User Info: Kirbulant

Kirbulant (Expert) - 6 days ago 2   0
  2. So how could I create one like that

User Info: Althepal78

Althepal78 - 6 days ago
  3. also thanks for response I really appreciate it

User Info: Althepal78

Althepal78 - 6 days ago
  4. I don't remember which spirits are needed to summon it, but one of the Giant Killer spirits is the Blast-o-Matic spirit

Check the Summon part of the spirit pages and you should find its silhouette (the Blast-o-Matic is K. Rool's Final Smash, so use that as a reference)

Hope I could help! :)

User Info: Kirbulant

Kirbulant - 6 days ago
  5. you can sort spirits by their Trait...

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251 - 6 days ago
  6. Blast-o-Matic isn't summoned, it's bought in one of the shops (I think Sheldon's). It's a Legend-class Spirit, so it's gonna be pretty expensive. Make sure you got a lot of SP on hand and hope it shows up.

User Info: Yamato_san

Yamato_san - 3 days ago

1. Some like Soma (enchanced from the Dracula Spirit) have this ability.

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD - 6 days ago 1   0
  2. Thank you very much I added a spirit that made me a giant and blast o magic it did the trick y'all awesome

User Info: Althepal78

Althepal78 - 6 days ago