My son asked me for a DLC fighters club gift card for Christmas. What is this, and how do I get it?

1. Need assistance buying a gift card.

User Info: KindMime02

KindMime02 - 1 month ago
  2. KindMime02, were you able to get your son either the Fighter Pass Prepaid Card, or just bought either a Prepaid Nintendo Store Gift Card or a regular Credit or Debit Card?

I've been following this question, since i initially saw it make the "Home Page" on GameFAQs . And now, i MUST know the answer to "If He Got His Smash Brothers Fighters DLC"?!?!?!?!

User Info: FTWWholeFnShow

FTWWholeFnShow - 4 weeks ago
  3. I keep coming back too, to see if we'll ever get a resolution lol

User Info: NomadVenom

NomadVenom - 1 week ago

1. He means the Fighters Pass. It's an expansion of the game that adds 5 more characters, 5 more stages and a bunch of music.

You have 2 avenues to get this:

A) Get a digital code from a retail store like Best Buy. You can find it as "Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fighters Pass - Nintendo Switch [Digital]". Buying this will send the code to your email along with instructions.

B) Just get 25 USD in credit for the Nintendo eShop. You can get it through gift cards at retail stores (though since there isn't any 5 USD cards you will have to spend at least 30 USD through this method). Or you can just charge the credit through a credit/debit card. With this credit your son should be able to buy the Fighters Pass through the digital store.

User Info: Neospartan

Neospartan (Expert) - 1 month ago 74   1
  2. There are absolutely 5 USD cards. Not sure what this person is huffing, but Nintendo cards come in many denominations, including $5. I used one to renew the Pokemon Bank like a week ago.

User Info: jerky_666

jerky_666 - 1 week ago

1. If you want, you can go on his nintendo account and purchase the fighter's pass if you want, but the more convenient thing may just be going to the video game section in a walmart and looking for the little section with the cards with games on them, they look like regular gift cards, and look for the one with "fighter's pass" on it.

User Info: SummerStorm23

SummerStorm23 - 1 month ago 19   1

1. You can buy the Fighter's Pass on the Super Smash Bros. DLC website. Hope he has fun!

User Info: GameForum58

GameForum58 - 2 weeks ago 0   0
  2. Maybe he meant Fighters Pass. Which I'm pretty sure there isn't a gift card for.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251 - 1 month ago 2   44
  3. i believe there is but i dont know how popular the card was, he is better off buying regular nintendo bucks.

User Info: pwiggler

pwiggler - 4 weeks ago
  4. Yup there is I've seen reviews of it on YT

User Info: MartyMcfly2019

MartyMcfly2019 - 4 weeks ago
  5. There is, like the answer said

User Info: ZeusDeeGodYT

ZeusDeeGodYT - 4 weeks ago
  6. No such thing. Just get him some dlc.

User Info: Diamond_Of_Time

Diamond_Of_Time - 1 month ago 3   51
  7. Yes there is. It exists. I've seen it.

User Info: IdontcaresoFoff

IdontcaresoFoff - 4 weeks ago