What percentage of World of Light is the Light Realm?

1. So, I’m playing a new game plus on WoL. I’m trying to make sure that I finished the light realm before I start the dark realm, but I really don’t want to go through the whole map by hand. Anyone know what completion percent the light realm is?

User Info: Aliehan

Aliehan - 6 days ago

1. Make sure you've checked all of the sub-maps (if there's a tiny Star right next to them in the overhead (when you're looking at the WHOLE map), that means you've defeated all of the spirit battles there). This includes each boss location, the place where you find Dedede, the places where you save Ryu and Diddy Kong, and the power plant where you find Pichu. It'll probably help to remove all of the "blocking mist" (I don't know what to call it). If you are absolutely certain you got everything in the main map too, you're sure to be good. Over 60% sounds reasonable enough to be complete for the light realm

User Info: FMT_Player

FMT_Player - 5 days ago 2   0

1. I don't remember the percentage per se, but you should have the following stats:

377 spaces cleared and 42 fighters awakened (378 after beating Galeem)

User Info: samurai_goroh

samurai_goroh - 2 days ago 0   0
  2. Approximately a third, I assume? There's light realm, dark realm, and then the final area that I don't remember the name of. But don't worry, you can always go back.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251 - 6 days ago 0   2
  3. It's definitely more than a third, because my current data says I've completed 61.46% with just the light realm

User Info: Aliehan

Aliehan - 6 days ago