Are the pokemon sword and shield spirits going to come back...?

1. Can someone tell me if these spirits are going to come back permanently? I went to check the resident evil spirits and to my disappointment I realized that I missed out on the pokemon sword and shield spirits and to this day I have gotten every single spirit that has made its way to super smash bros ultimate and I don't want to have 4 empty spaces in my spirit list! Please can someone tell me if they are in the game permanently now or if they are going to come back in a future update?

User Info: TheGoodGamer

TheGoodGamer - 1 week ago

1. They'll come back in a patch, likely 7.0.0.

User Info: Ender68

Ender68 (Expert) - 1 week ago 1   0

1. Ok cool! I was hoping that they would come back after the event and that they would be permanent spirits in the game but if they come back in version 7.0.0 then I am happy to wait!

User Info: TheGoodGamer

TheGoodGamer - 1 week ago 0   0
  2. They will be added to the regular rotation eventually. It's just gonna take several weeks and another DLC character or two. Previous limited-time spirits have already entered the rotation, except for I think the Tetris ones, which came before the Pokemon ones.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz (Expert) - 1 week ago 0   0