What was the last Limited Time Spirit Added to rotation?

1. I have been reading lots of posts regarding limited time spirits but I can't find any information about which were the last ones to hit normal rotation. I totally missed the sword and shield event (never got the pop up, just got the resident evil one today) and was wondering how long they take to put em in. I read for example someone asking for peachette, but can't find anyone confirming she is back (can't check as I already have her) and the same with others.

Thanks

User Info: Lemushki

Lemushki - 1 week ago

Answers

1. I feel like Peachette should be in the rotation by now. I'm reading prices on the Daemon x Machina and Tetris spirits, so those may be in the rotation as well, or the Tetris ones will at least be there very soon. The Pokemon SwSh ones just happened, so they're not in the rotation yet.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz (Expert) - 1 week ago 0   0