Why can't I get the Tetris 99 Spirits anymore!? When will they come back?

1. I missed out on the event and thought that they’d come back in a random rotation in the Terry update but I checked my Spirit list and it said that I have all the Spirits which isn’t the case because I don’t have the Tetris 99 Spirits! When will they come back!?

User Info: Flamemaster360

Flamemaster360 - 1 month ago
  2. They're permanently back on the Spirit Board as any normal spirit as of the 6.0 update, so now's the time.

User Info: Folt

Folt - 1 month ago
  3. Sure about that? Haven't found either the Tetris or Deus Ex Machina ones recently.

User Info: TekTheNinja

TekTheNinja - 1 month ago
  4. I can confirm they're indeed back, just fought an O-Tetrimino recently

User Info: NE_OC

NE_OC - 4 weeks ago
  5. I suspect you are only seeing the Tetrominos on the spirit board because you already won them during the event. I missed the event too, and I've done quite a few reshuffles and I still haven't seen them myself.

User Info: JimTheta

JimTheta - 3 weeks ago
  6. Yep, Jim aughta be right. I can only find the O-Tetrimino and that's the only one I got during the actual event. And haven't seen a single Deus Ex Machina one and didn't get anything during that event.

User Info: TekTheNinja

TekTheNinja - 2 weeks ago

1. They should be added to the rotation eventually. No one really knows what patch event spirits are going to come with, but they won't be gone forever.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz (Expert) - 1 month ago 4   0

1. The event exclusive spirits don't become available outside the event that fast. They're probably going to appear on 7.0.0 with the release of the 5th Fighter Pass Character.

User Info: Neospartan

Neospartan (Expert) - 1 month ago 5   1

1. It's so odd. I wasn't even aware that this event had happened. I didn't get any notifications on the news page on the Switch or see anything on social media regarding the event. I even checked and double checked, there was nothing! I only found out today when I started playing Smash again, (I was too busy enjoying Luigi's Mansion 3). Anyway, they did re-release the Link's Awakening spirits after a bit and I missed that one too. So fingers crossed that the Tetris 99 spirits will come back.

User Info: passingby

passingby - 4 weeks ago 1   1
  2. You can probably still get them when the next update comes out. I missed out on the Daemon X Machina spirits and I still can't them on the spirit board, which annoys the hell out of me since I never know when these event exclusive spirits appear.

User Info: KevinMaster18

KevinMaster18 - 3 weeks ago 0   0
  3. The event was only a week ago. If you missed it, you'll just have to wait.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251 - 1 month ago 0   2