How do I get Spirit 1346?

1. Cant figure out where this spirit could be

User Info: SwiftMemorist89

SwiftMemorist89 - 3 weeks ago

1. Spirit 1346 is the Tockles spirit. You need to have Dragon Quest XI S save data on your system in order to get it. It can be either the demo or the full version.

User Info: Ender68

Ender68 (Expert) - 3 weeks ago 23   0

1. Since gamefaqs refuses to let me post links, just search SSBwiki. The whole list is there, including how to get them.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251 - 3 weeks ago 8   30
  2. Wow. I think that's the most down-votes I've ever seen on a single answer here.

User Info: Tom_Wake

Tom_Wake - 5 days ago
  3. Well it makes sense. It's a basically "go look it up, yourself" sort of answer. Which, yeah, I get the temptation but there's no reason to be rude - at least Ender68 was nice enough to give a direct answer.

Also for the record, most links can be included once you remove the htt p:// or http s:// from them. It's dumb GameFAQs doesn't let you post non-GameFAQs links for that reason - plus sometimes it's actually necessary.

User Info: Eevee-Trainer

Eevee-Trainer - 1 day ago
  4. Lmao, just say "google it " instead of making me read 2 sentences

User Info: Kimarnic

Kimarnic - 5 hours ago