Who is the best fighter to beat the Gruntilda Spirit?

1. I have been able to beat every Banjo spirit except Gruntilda anyone know the best way to beat her.

User Info: MartyMcfly2019

MartyMcfly2019 - 1 week ago

Answers

1. Heavy characters are a good option, especially Ganondorf.

For spirits, use one that either nullifys the poison or heals you when you touch it.

User Info: Ender68

Ender68 - 1 week ago 0   0
  2. I did it with Banjo myself and used the item to weaken the doctor Marios. And had Shield Heal and Poison Immunity quipped. I can't reember the main spirit though, other than that it had three empty slots.

Obviously, using a spirit that makes you immune to poison is a must. Though if you use a spirit with 3 empty slots, poison heal is a much, muh better option, since you can play on time and avoid DeDeDe to heal a little.
    DeDeDe starts with the star rod, so having a character that can reflect projectiles is certainly helpful.

The spirit that turn posin into a healign effect is Madam Butterfly and she can be summoned. You need thespirit Shanoa, Aparoid, any random neutral spirit and a random sub spirit.

User Info: Externica

Externica (Expert) - 1 week ago 0   1