Is "Smash Hell" In This Game?

1. I want to know because I just had to wait 30 minutes for "disconnecting in the middle of my last online battle" in a arena. (If you're wondering why I disconnected, it's because I had to. The arena got stuck on the "press A to start" battle screen.) Also, is the timer thing new to the game? I never had to wait after disconnecting before.

User Info: KirbyFan

KirbyFan - 3 months ago
  2. Also, for those who don't know what Smash Hell is, it was this "place" in Smash 4 where players who disconnected often/got a lot of reports were sent to. It took forever for people to join your game and the ones who did join were normally extremely rude.

User Info: KirbyFan

KirbyFan - 3 months ago
  3. The timer penalty has been there since day one, but it only happens after two disconnects I think. Not sure if there's a cooldown (Disconnect once, then disconnect again a month later? idk if it will count against you)

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251 - 3 months ago

Answers

1. Nobody knows and it's never been proven, just like smash 4.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251 - 3 months ago 0   1