How to KO 3 level 9 CPUs with a meteor smash (Challenges)?

1. Okay, so I'm trying to complete all challenges, starting with the ones in the "Smash" section. I have all except the one in the top right, which says "Against 4 Lv. 9 CPUs, KO 3 opponents with a meteor smash. This must be done within 3 minutes, with spirits off" and blah blah blah. Do I need to KO at once? It's so confusing. I just need to know how I can get this easily.
    (Also, what's the prize for completing all the challenges in this section?)

User Info: RoastedChicken9

RoastedChicken9 - 2 weeks ago
  2. I did it with up B as Chrom in Super Mario Bros stage. (that one from smash 64).You put many stocks an many npcs and you up b(meteor smash) them in the middle.

User Info: johhnygamer

johhnygamer - 1 week ago

Answers

1. I used the Ganondorf method. If you want to make it a bit easier, you can set up a 10HP stamina battle for instant KOs. You'll get killed a fair few times yourself, but that doesn't matter as long as you get three of them. You don't even need to win the match.

User Info: Tom_Wake

Tom_Wake - 2 weeks ago 2   1
  2. I used Donkey Kong for this. Fair, dair, and down special are all meteor smashes, not to mention fair's range is very versatile.
    Choose a stage that's easy to toss opponents off into empty space, then just go for the hit. I recommend making them all jigglypuff for Light+low air speed.
    It's totally okay to die in the process. No need to win the match

User Info: Ironsqueaker

Ironsqueaker - 2 weeks ago 1   0
  3. In Stage Builder you can make a level where the air flow pushes up and down creating a floating field where you won't fall.
    You can then spike people eventually to death by spamming aerials.

User Info: GudgeLikeGudge

GudgeLikeGudge - 1 week ago 1   0
  4. Of course not! It would be nearly impossible to ko 3 at the same time. It doesn't say "at once".

If you're having trouble either use ganondorf's down aerial, or bayonetta's down smash. I'm not sure whether it counts bouncing them off the ground or not, but Im pretty sure handicaps are fair game. I don't know what the reward is, but I can check later.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251 - 2 weeks ago 1   1
  5. I used Ganondorf and tried to KO my opponents with his Air Down move and set the time limit to 3 Minutes.
    As enemy, I fought against Jigglypuff, though I believe Pichu is also a good lightweight choice.
    Remember: There need to be five characters in total.

Havn't tried if Stamina Matches work, but this sounds a tad easier.

User Info: Externica

Externica (Expert) - 2 weeks ago 0   0
  6. If it helps, my method was to pick Ganondorf and set myself up against 4 Piranha Plants because, whilst PP's recovery has a lot of range, it is fairly slow making them a relatively easy target for a down-air. DK and K. Rool are other good candidates to play as as both have a lot of options to spike opponents.

User Info: MisterBynoe

MisterBynoe - 1 week ago 0   0
  7. I completed this with Ridley, I made all of my opponents big characters like Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, King Dedede etc. so they are easier to hit. Ridley's side speacial is great for tossing them over the edge of the stage and from there you can either jump out after them and use Ridley's down aerial or use his up special (his recovery move) to knock them out.

User Info: Tourtus

Tourtus - 5 days ago 0   0
  8. One way to cheese this is doing it in a team match. I did it in 8 Player-Smash, put 4 CPU's not on your team and the other 3 on your team. Also split the 4 CPU's you have to defeat across different teams so that there's no more then 2 of of them in one. I used a 4-2-1-1 setup. Since items are allowed, using the timer item can help with this, as you'll have 3 teammates that can grab those for you. This should give you enough opportunities to spike them. Just set the timer to 3 minutes and use a character that you're comfortable with and this shouldn't be much of an issue.

And the reward for clearing all challenges on the Smash page is 12.000 Gold.

User Info: ShikanRaider

ShikanRaider - 4 days ago 1   1
  9. "done within 3 minutes"
    "does this mean do them all at once"

User Info: Necrospike

Necrospike - 1 week ago 3   7