Is there anyway to get previous limited time event spirits?

1. So I’ve been trying to collect all the spirits in this game, and I’ve gotten them all except one, Peachette. She was a limited time spirited that ended recently. I know that the Let’s Go and Mario Party spirits came back, but are these more recent ones different? Or is there some secret method to get them now? Thanks in advance and is anyone struggling with a similar issue?

User Info: TheEchoRenegade

TheEchoRenegade - 1 year ago

1. They are usually added to the normal rotation when a big update rolls in. I usually look in the Shop first when that happens after I miss an event, but they show up on the Spirit Board too. The Daemon X Machina ones are taking their time though.

User Info: AndyKusanagi

AndyKusanagi - 1 year ago 7   1
  2. Oh, nevermind, they came into normal rotation with the Byleth update. But the answer's still valid.

User Info: AndyKusanagi

AndyKusanagi - 8 months ago

1. The limited time event spirits will eventually show up on the Spirit Board rotation so you can hopefully find them and get them again. Currently, I don't believe Peachette shows up there yet, but perhaps when they update to 4.0.0 when Hero comes out, they'll put her in the rotation. Check patch notes and Board posts and perhaps someone will confirm in the future.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz (Expert) - 1 year ago 13   3

1. They will still appear. It's just very hard to get ended event spirits. I'm only missing the Daemon X Machina ones and the fighter spirits that you can only purchase from the shop.

User Info: Zombot27

Zombot27 - 11 months ago 10   1
  2. There are a lot of Event Spirits that I missed: Mario Party, Astral Chain, Pokemon Sword and Shield & others, I missed out because I went a while without playing my Switch because of life events preventing me from playing. How long does it take for event spirits to start appearing in the Spirit Board again?

User Info: CrazyDragon64

CrazyDragon64 - 9 months ago 8   6
  3. This is probably not gonna much, if at all, but I once got a Chris (Resident Evil) Spirit as a Classic Mode completion reward. RNG won't be on your side with this many Spirits in the game though so it's best not to bet on it.

User Info: ign0to

ign0to - 4 months ago 1   0