Is there anyway to get previous limited time event spirits?

1. So I’ve been trying to collect all the spirits in this game, and I’ve gotten them all except one, Peachette. She was a limited time spirited that ended recently. I know that the Let’s Go and Mario Party spirits came back, but are these more recent ones different? Or is there some secret method to get them now? Thanks in advance and is anyone struggling with a similar issue?

User Info: TheEchoRenegade

TheEchoRenegade - 5 months ago

1. The limited time event spirits will eventually show up on the Spirit Board rotation so you can hopefully find them and get them again. Currently, I don't believe Peachette shows up there yet, but perhaps when they update to 4.0.0 when Hero comes out, they'll put her in the rotation. Check patch notes and Board posts and perhaps someone will confirm in the future.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz (Expert) - 5 months ago 3   1

Answers

1. They are usually added to the normal rotation when a big update rolls in. I usually look in the Shop first when that happens after I miss an event, but they show up on the Spirit Board too. The Daemon X Machina ones are taking their time though.

User Info: AndyKusanagi

AndyKusanagi - 4 days ago 0   0