Does anyone know where the replay data's at? (the stuff that's not converted to video yet, I mean)?

1. I’m just a bit of a documentation freak and save replays a bit excessively. I just want to know if shoving everything from the SD card onto elsewhere’ll take that replay data with it and make my habit easier to bear.

User Info: Twusterrrr

Twusterrrr - 4 months ago

Answers

1. I would assume it stays on the system memory. "Replays" are just strings of timed inputs, it's not like you can do anything with them anyway. When you convert them to video, it actually "replays" the match, then records it in mp4 format. If you're running out of space, I don't know what to tell you. It might save them on SD card, but I have no idea what format or folder they'd be.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251 - 4 months ago 0   2
  2. I guess that's fair.
    I'll just get to manually converting replays again, then.

User Info: Twusterrrr

Twusterrrr - 4 months ago