Which hard challenges should I use my hammers on?

1. I don't want to waste my hammers and I'm not very good at Smash. Which challenges are the hardest to complete so I should use my hammers on?

User Info: direshall

direshall - 1 year ago

1. The Level 9 CPUs with 3 points can be done by playing on the stage "Mario Bros". The one with all the turtles/shellcreepers. Just throw the shell at an enemy and theyll hit the blast line before you know it.

Honestly, all challenges that can be done offline are surprisingly easy and can be done with little effort and knowedge of the available stages.
    Though the one where you need to kill a level 9 CPU with meteor smashes was annoying. Maybe you should consider that one.
    Daraen's challenge to defeat an opponent with a combo of his standard attack. did not try if it was possible in a stamina match.

Getting Legendary Spirits from the spirit board can be tough, since legendary spirit battles are very powerful. Best is to use items and th strongest spirit you have available. Otherwise, hammer away.

The challenges for Adventure Mode are all straight forward. The only one that's a bit grindy is the one for unocking all abilities. Though that can be done during NG+ and shouldn't take long.

If you are not using online mode or have no plans of using a subscription, you can hammer those all away. Though there are 13 panels and without online, you can only receive 8.

User Info: Externica

Externica (Expert) - 1 year ago 2   0

1. there is that challenge of beating a level 9 CPU with 3 points, if you don't wanna cheese it it's really difficult
    other than that i would say some of the WoL challenges

User Info: Nadav

Nadav - 1 year ago 0   0
  2. None of them. The ones that are actually hard enough can't be hammered. Try to complete them all without them.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251 - 1 year ago 0   4