Does Ryu feel weak in Smash Ultimate? Any tips?

1. I was a Ryu main in Smash 4 and used to kick alot of ass. I went good against bad matchups only character that really gave me trouble was Olimar and Bayonettas but I still won most of those matches. Now in Smash Ultimate Ryu just feels weak and the auto turn around (always faces opponent) messes me up alot. I just feel like True Shoryu doesnt kill as early and I cant connect down tilt into True Shoryu. Ive only had about 30 hours of gameplay but I feel like there are alot of bad matchups in this game, some unbalancing and too many hard hitting spammers online lol.

User Info: minorthreat97

minorthreat97 - 4 months ago

1. I don't "main" ryu, but there's probably videos on youtube that can help you.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251 - 4 months ago 0   3