1. I wanted to make a Ferris Wheel of sorts. The background was rotating with a gear, and was the "supporting structure" so the carts on the main layer looked like they weren't floating.

The main layer was on a circular rail. I tried many speed combinations. They'd always be a smidge off.

Is there a a certain speed combo for the gears/rails to sync up or a specific "pointier" rail shape to sync up the layers?

User Info: Lil_Puddin

Lil_Puddin - 3 weeks ago

1. if all the rails are the same shape, speed, and starting point, and all the other options are the same, they should move exactly the same way. IDK, I never tried I guess.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251 - 3 weeks ago 1   0
  2. Hold on, i don't know what you mean by "gear/rails synch up". I don't see how you could do that.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251 - 3 weeks ago