Stage Builder Rails?

1. So, I'm playing around with the new stage builder, and I noticed that if you give something Gravity, and make it respawn, it'll fall off the screen, and cone back... Pretty self explanatory. It's something I want in my stage, but the object falls a bit too fast for my liking, and seems to slightly rotate as it does so. So I decided to try and put a rail on it so I could control it's fall speed and keep it from rotating. Only problem is, now it's on a rail, so it can't disappear and come back. I tried "Don't return at edge", thinking that, with the gravity on, it would simply fall off the rail and come back, but instead bit just stays at the bottom of the screen. I was wondering if anyone found a way for something to fall off a rail, and then respawn, or just fall off a rail in general? If not, I suppose I'll either settle for the actual gravity itself, or just have it come back up with a rail.

Anyways, thanks in advance for reading and helping, hope you all have a great day!

User Info: JrH20s

JrH20s - 4 weeks ago

1. Pretty sure rails and gears override gravity. You can't make an object "fall off" a rail, unless you connect it to a railed object using the bomb block item

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251 - 4 weeks ago 2   0
  2. you can attach a ladder to a gravity-affected block to stop it from rotating, but then you have to hide the ladder inside it, unless you want people to be able to climb it.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251 - 4 weeks ago
  3. Yeah, I thought so. I was able to kinda make it work though. Thank you!

User Info: JrH20s

JrH20s - 4 weeks ago