Why were the choices for the third character in WoL so weird?

1. In WoL, the first two characters unlocked are Kirby and Mario, respectively. This makes sense- both are simple to pick up and iconic gaming characters. But once you get to the point where the game makes you choose between one of three fighters to proceed, the choices are... strange, to say the least. You have Marth, Villager, and Sheik. Why those three chars of the whole roster? None are especially iconic nor easy to pick up. I'm not complaining, but it's just an interesting series of fighters.

User Info: tenworldsguy

tenworldsguy - 4 months ago
  2. So we are clear: I am not saying that these characters are not the hardest to pick up, nor are they absolutely obscure. But out of the entire roster, which includes picks that are especially easy to pick up and iconic, such as Pikachu or Link, they're an interesting choice, to say the least.

User Info: tenworldsguy

tenworldsguy - 4 months ago

Answers

1. I'd say it's because each of them are easy to play but not cheap that they're the first three choices.

User Info: Emical_Fire

Emical_Fire - 4 months ago 0   0