I can't seem to enjoy smash ultimate?

1. I recently bought smash ultimate (my first smash game) based on the fact that everyone seems to think that it's a really good game, but the game just doesn't really make sense to me, the battles don't seem to have a point. When I play it kinda just feels like I'm mashing buttons pointlessly and when I slow down to try and figure out the game moves on too quickly. I'm not a competitive player and I never aim to be, so is it mainly for people who do play competitively??

User Info: Zeldagamer1234

Zeldagamer1234 - 7 months ago

1. This is the most casual fighting game ever if you let it be. Try to lower the difficulty of the cpu to 1 or 2 and focus on your defense first. React to attacks with blocks or dodges rather than randomly attack spamming. Otherwise, people will more experience will beat you 10/10 times.

User Info: coconutarmy1

coconutarmy1 - 7 months ago 2   2

1. Try Altering your settings to fit your play style

User Info: The_Marigold

The_Marigold - 7 months ago 1   0