1. I was just wondering. How come Mysterious Destiny or Tomorrow Is Mine doesn't have lyrics? I understand Fly Me To The Moon. But as far as I know MD and Tomorrow are both original songs. So what's up with that?

User Info: Zeevolts

Zeevolts - 1 month ago
  2. The same as why Snake Eater doesnt have lyrics

User Info: Kimarnic

Kimarnic - 3 weeks ago

1. Not really a question any of us can answer for sure, since we weren't developers on the music team of the game. However:

One thing to note is that the two songs you named are the only two that were remixed by the music team (in Smash 4 specifically, reused for Ultimate). The rest of the Bayonetta songs used are original tracks taken directly from the Bayo games. These remixed versions of "Mysterious Destiny" and "Tomorrow Is Mine" are specifically labeled with "(Instrumental)" and hence don't have the lyrics in them, possibly just for creativity reasons.

Though it's also possible the lyrics are copyrighted by another party and could have prevented the songs from being used at all. A few tracks were removed in the transition from Brawl to Smash 4 for a reason similar to this.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz (Expert) - 1 month ago 12   1

Answers

1. Copyright reasons for the most part. A lot of lyrics in bayonetta are from other songs, like fly me to the moon and moon river.

User Info: FoxyAreku

FoxyAreku - 2 weeks ago 0   0