1. I've practised tons of technics like reverse pivot aerials and stuff but to this day I can't pull of a simple tech. I was wondering if there is a good set up that allows you to practice without the help of another person.

User Info: Torusorus

Torusorus - 1 month ago

1. Try using a stage like Luigi's Mansion and battle on the lower part. If you get hit tech on the ceiling pressing the R button. I'm a tech master

User Info: Megalodon966

Megalodon966 - 1 month ago 1   0

Answers

1. Use training mode and set the cpu to just side smash, I guess, then you can try to ukemi off some walls and ceilings. Otherwise you'd need luck or another person (remember you can change or turn off damage percent)

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251 - 1 month ago 0   0

2. I don't see an edit button, sorry, but remember you can't always ukemi after a certain threshold of knockback, so don't get frustrated if you can't seem to do it at high percents.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251 - 1 month ago 1   1