1. I'm trying to get the last few I need for summons, but I've spent hours on the board and shops and they don't appear

User Info: damiga14

damiga14 - 3 weeks ago

1. There's no way to get specific ones to appear. All you can do is use the special board items (press the Y button while on the Spirit Board) to fill spaces and reshuffle them around until you hopefully get the ones you want.

"Shuffle All" gives you a whole new randomzied board with refreshed timers. "All Primaries" and "All Supports" do the same thing, but they guarantee that all the spirits that show up will be either Primary or Support, so if you know which category the spirit(s) you're looking for fall under, you can use that item. None of these three items work on empty spaces, though, so if you just got done sniping a bunch of spirit battles, use the "Filler" item first to fill the empty spots with random spirits.

If the spirits you need can also be found in one of the spirit shops you unlocked in World of Light, be sure to go to your Collection and look in them every once in a while, because repeat spirits show up there all the time, and you can just buy them again with SP.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz (Expert) - 3 weeks ago 3   0

Answers

1. I noticed the spirit board gives preference to spirits you do not own AND you have unlocked. If you use your spirits to summon another, they'll be more likely to appear in the spirit board to fill your inventory, but if you don't own the spirit you need, maybe you ought to unlock it somehow.

User Info: OmegaRozenkreuz

OmegaRozenkreuz - 2 weeks ago 0   0