Replay rewind/fastforward?

1. I was just wondering if I can fast forward or rewind and replay? I don't want to sit through seven minutes of a match for 30 second clip. But I also don't want to miss the clip and have to restart. Anyway I can rewind and/or fastforward while converting into a video? Thanks! Scradow64 - 2 years ago - report

1. Unfortunately, there's no way to fast forward or rewind when converting a replay to a video. HerbalBerbal - 2 years ago - report 3   1
  2. It's been half a year and even with that whole replay sharing stuff going on, they still haven't going about those replays any more bearable. I don't get it, man. Twusterrrr - 2 years ago - report
  3. It would be nice for it to be implemented in the next update, but Sakurai has done a lot for us in this game, so I think complaining about this should be out of the question now. uwu Scradow64 - 2 years ago - report