1. The only challenge I'm missing from Classic Mode is King Dedede: Play 8 total rounds of Team Battle.

I tried doing co-op Classic Mode, but after clearing Classic with 8 different teams, I got nothing. So I tried doing 8 team battles in Smash (didn't make a lot of sense but I want this dang thing done) and got nothing.

Am I missing something here? How do I complete this challenge?

User Info: BloodborneFan95

BloodborneFan95 - 3 weeks ago

1. Sometimes when you go through Classic Mode, you end up fighting against other teams. Ice Climbers and Chrom, for example, fight almost nothing but team battles. Just by playing Classic Mode runs as characters who fight teams, you'll eventually unlock that tile. If you haven't done IC and/or Chrom yet, go ahead and do their routes and you'll have it.

In addition: Playing in co-op likely doesn't count, because that turns EVERY Classic match into a team match. The tile probably requires you to be playing solo Classic, so you're getting 1v2s or 1v3s sometimes. It's a tile that requires no special effort, sort of like the tile that wants you to KO Pokemon fighters. Just play solo Classic enough and it's yours.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz (Expert) - 3 weeks ago 1 0