How do i perform Ken's special moves in Century Smash challenge?

1. I want to know what buttons i need to press in order to beat this challenge, Please contact me when you can thank you.

User Info: andrew2millian

andrew2millian - 1 year ago

1. JiggyNinja is correct.
    Magalodon is incorrect, self kills don't affect your run.

User Info: Stryyder

Stryyder - 1 year ago 0   0

1. You do NOT need to do any of the Street Fighter command inputs to clear this. I got through this using nothing but Tatsumakis and Shouryuukens using just the normal Side B and Up B inputs.

User Info: JiggyNinja

JiggyNinja - 1 year ago 3   0

1. Note: Don't activate items using Shoryuken, as that seemed to ruin a run I just did as Ken

User Info: Shieldlesscap

Shieldlesscap - 1 year ago 2   0
  2. Ken's Special moves are as follow, with inputs included.

Hadoken: Neutral Special (Press Special Button) or Down, Down Forward and Forward + Special/Attack.

Tatsumaki Senpukyaku: Side Special (Holding Stick either left or right) + Special or Forward, Down Forward, Down, Down Backwards and Back + Special/Attack.

Shoryuken: Up Special (Holding Stick up) + Special or Forward, Down and Down Forward + Special/Attack.

Focus Attack: Down B (Has 3 charges, and lets you tank one hit without getting flinched). However, incredibly strong moves break the armor, unless you're at already charge 2 or 3 of Focus Attack.

In addition, Ken has this two other moves, but I do not know if the game considers them Specials.

Nata Otoshi Geri: Forward, Down Forward and Down + Special/Attack. Ken does a swiping roundhouse kick, which if you hold the button, can cancel into Inazuma Kick (A Double Hitting Axe Kick)

Oosoto Mawashi Geri: Back, Down Backwards, Down, Down Forward and Forward + Special/Attack. An Outwards Roundhouse kick, which can also be cancelled into Inazuma Kick.

To complete the challenge, you must kill all the enemies using only special attacks. Activating items yourself, AFAIK, ruins the challenge. If you grab the ledge, don't attack. Spamming Shoryuken (either B press or Input) is what I did to complete the challenge. You can also use Tatsumaki to bring enemies with you, due to it being Multi-hit.

User Info: Lagfile

Lagfile (Expert) - 1 year ago 2   1
  3. DON'T DO THE INPUT KICKS!

I just tested this on my account. Any special input attacks that used the attack button, for example his 2 kicks, are NOT considered special moves. This is so dumb considering having to do "special inputs" is where the name "special attack" came from. Idk why no one posted this yet so I did the testing myself. Plz upvote so less people would have to go through what I went through. \facepalm

User Info: Akuro

Akuro - 5 months ago 0   0
  4. Use B button for attacks only, not A. Don't grab items. Don't attack off of ledge grabs.
    That's it.

User Info: Stryyder

Stryyder - 1 year ago 0   1
  5. You don't need to imput his attacks. I had to hammer it due to the extreme difficulty. The CPUs will suicide with the explosives, ruining the whole run. It is very easy to ruin the run. Instead of wasting your time, hammer that challenge.

User Info: Megalodon966

Megalodon966 - 1 year ago 0   6