What is the easiest way to find missing spirits in Wol?

1. I have 72 fighters awakened, 612 spaces cleared and 1 true ending reached however my game is sitting at 99.51% completion. :/
    I figured I am missing a few spirits but I cant find anyone I haven't fought yet.

User Info: Nothing10

Nothing10 - 1 year ago

1. 100% completion is 73 fighters and 615 spaces, so you're missing 1 fighter and 2 spirits (since I believe fighters count as 1 space).

There's three things you should do to check what you're missing:

1) Did you fight Galeem and Dharkon on their own to see the bad endings? These count as spaces you're supposed to clear for 100%, so be sure to do them. If you have, then:

2) Use the right control stick to move your camera along and browse over every little corner of any of the three world maps, to see if there's any spirits hiding in a corner somewhere that you forgot about. It can be easy to miss one, especially in the Light Realm.

3) Lastly, do a full view of the world maps and check all of those little blue portals that take you to sub-areas, or "dungeons." If you completely cleared a sub-area of all its fights, the blue portal icon will have a little yellow star on it. If you see any portal icons without a star, it means you missed something in that sub-area, so you'll need to go back into it and find the space you neglected to clear.

If I had to guess, the airport and Gourmet Race areas might be where you missed something, or perhaps Dracula's Castle or the grand trivia-a-thon in Dark Realm. These are just guesses, though.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz (Expert) - 1 year ago 10   3