What the best setup for my 2 amiibo fighters?

1. I own a corrin and pikachu amiibo and want to make them at there peak best right now all they do is get rekt or killed by me or a lv 9 cpu at 50 so want to know the best setup for them

User Info: Drahans

Drahans - 1 year ago

1. Well, assuming its still considered valid from the last game, having them fight a level 9 CPU version of them is usually a good way. Like a mirror match. Granted there's been some debate over that. Giving them spirits is also a good method of increasing their attack and defense. They can also inherit the abilities some spirits give you. Sorry I can't give better advice. I'm still working on mine as well. These are things I just know at the moment.

User Info: Baby_Rool

Baby_Rool (Expert) - 1 year ago 0   1

1. Still even with spirit setup they still lose i find smash 4 the Figure players where alot smarter once they hit over lv 30 to 40 they never lose to a cpu even with no power buffs at all

User Info: Drahans

Drahans - 1 year ago 0   1
  2. To me i think they need a buff

User Info: Drahans

Drahans - 1 year ago 0   1