1. I put in my code and it said it downloaded but when I went to play as him he wasn't on the roster. I even exited the game and tried again

User Info: Aidyn564pk

Aidyn564pk - 4 months ago

1. Piranha Plant is scheduled to release around Feb. 2019.

As such, any attempts to use Piranha Plant before Feb. 2019 are futile.

User Info: Lagfile

Lagfile (Expert) - 4 months ago 7   0

Answers

1. As said before, Piranha Plant is slated to come out February. To get him for free, you must redeem the gold coins for your game on your Nintendo Account before January 31st. If you purchased a digital copy of the game, this is done automatically. If you bought a physical copy, then in the home menu screen you hit + for options, scroll down to My Nintendo Rewards Program, and select Earn Points. (keep in mind this can only be done once per cartridge, so you can only redeem the coins or Piranha Plant on one console)

User Info: adubz91

adubz91 - 4 months ago 2   0

2. How did you get your code? I registered my game but haven't received it yet.

User Info: Ninjinister

Ninjinister - 4 months ago 1   1

3. You only got access to the Plant, he's gonna be available to use in February.

User Info: cinosgaming

cinosgaming - 4 months ago 0   0