1. I miss only one battle in aventure mode at 99.83% and it's the Richter fighter battle. Where can I find him?
    Thank you for your help.

User Info: OperationNT

OperationNT - 4 months ago

1. In draculas castle you need to kill all ghosts and he will appear in the room where you fought Dracula. I did so after killing Dracula so unconfirmed if he can appear before you kill Dracula or after which in that case reset one of the parts and kill the ghosts there again.

User Info: DgtCloud

DgtCloud (Expert) - 4 months ago 0   0

1. Huh? But Richter is the character before Dracula. Before Richter is a battle against Alucard Simon, where Alucard appears to aid Simon in battle, after that is Richter, then Dracula.

What is your current roster? Or a better question, do you need any other character to unlock? Like Chrom or Palutena, for example?

User Info: Lagfile

Lagfile (Expert) - 4 months ago 1   0

2. I found the problem: I reset some other part of the castle as there were "shortcuts" to reach Dracula's fight. So, some ghosts in other part of the castle were present.
    In fact, I needed to eliminate the ghosts from everywhere (not only in the room with gears) to make Richter appear. By the way, the day 1 patch is really helpful (it shows stars over completed parts on map unzoom).
    Now, I am at 100% :-).
    Thank you for your help!

User Info: OperationNT

OperationNT - 4 months ago 1   0

3. In the section of Dracula's Castle in the World of Dark, there are various puzzles that invlove using Silver Cannoballs to kill ghosts. In a room where cog like objects are present, you need to eliminate all the ghosts, and a path opens up for a fight to Unlock Richter, and a Boss Battle against Dracula, the boss of Dracula's Castle.

As for the actual puzzle, I think you need to return to an earlier part of Dracula's Castle to complete it. It's one platform that is horizontal, you need to make it vertical for a Sivler Cannonball to bounce and kill a ghost.

User Info: Lagfile

Lagfile (Expert) - 4 months ago 0   0

4. Thanks but, as I am at 99,83% of the adventure mode, I already beat Dracula and Richter doesn't seem to be anywhere in Dracula's Castle (I have no fight more). Or maybe it's another enigma from the castle which unlocks him?

User Info: OperationNT

OperationNT - 4 months ago 0   0

5. I can confirm you don't need to beat Dracula to get Richter. Since I unlocked him before I beaten Dracula

User Info: LaharlAndEevee

LaharlAndEevee - 4 months ago 0   0