What are the mysterious stones and how do I use them?

1. I have done 3 levels with mysterious stones as rewards and betten them. Yet they have not shown up in my invintory. What are they what do they do?

User Info: 8bitgamer

8bitgamer - 1 year ago

1. Oh, I should also mention, you don't get a say in when you use them. Archie will just use them for you after you have enough. They're basically just key items and cannot be used by you in any way.

User Info: Bidoof_Princess

Bidoof_Princess - 1 year ago 0   0

1. Mysterious Stones are used to upgrade shops in the Sushi Village place (I forgot the name). I'm not sure what the upgraded shop does, but I think it unlocks a new quest, eventually. I could easily be wrong though. It's been a while.

User Info: Bidoof_Princess

Bidoof_Princess - 1 year ago 0   0
  2. Yah finally used them. Its weird how they are given without any explanation and hidden from invintory lists untill around the time you get your 4th or 5th.

User Info: 8bitgamer

8bitgamer - 1 year ago 0   0