How do I solve the 2nd part of the Ancient Archive?

1. I have made it to the coffin area, found the skeleton with the crown, replaced it with the mask, took the crown to get the orb, discovered that you can put the orb in the staff from up above, but now I'm stuck. I haven't been able to figure out the scales or what to do with the mummy. Any help here? Thanks in advance!

User Info: larmas

larmas - 1 year ago

1. The scales puzzle solution is to use the crown and the mask. To make it so you can take the mask back from the skeleton you need to equip the staff and cast a spell using a motion command. The motion command you need to use is shown to you by putting the staff back into the shadow puzzle after attaching the orb to it. I believe I tried the spell with both objects on the skeleton but it only worked when using the mask.

User Info: Mileslayton

Mileslayton (Expert) - 1 year ago 0   0