How do I 'pull' the door with the wire attached to it in stage 5 of the second game?

1. I haven't actually seen anybody get to this point in the game yet but I have no idea how to pull the wire with the hook attached to it.

User Info: JimmyTwist

JimmyTwist - 1 year ago
  2. *I already have it attached to the door.

User Info: JimmyTwist

JimmyTwist - 1 year ago

1. Once the hook is attached to the door the next step is to lower the water level. Make sure to turn the lever to the left of the box where you grabbed the hook then go back to the first room. While looking at the door to the underwater area, turn to the right then click on the pipe near the ground. Collect the deodorizer then equip it to jam it into the pipe. This lowers the water level allowing you to restart the air timer without returning to the upper area.

To open the door you equip the plunger and click on the metal plate that is now above water. This reveals a button which causes the hook to pull the door open.

User Info: Mileslayton

Mileslayton (Expert) - 1 year ago 1   0