How do I escape on stage 2? (top row)

1. I can't open the lock drawer, no idea about the bloody handprint and can't make head or tail of H-J? help please

User Info: CSUM

CSUM - 1 year ago

1. I just finished this one. The bloody hand print appears to not be related to any of the puzzles. For all four of the clock puzzles you need to have the book that is related to the answer on the shelf as well as the clock hands being in the right position.

For the first one you use the red symbols from the page on the desk (3) and the book (5) to make 5:15

For H-J they want you to convert the letters to their alphabet numbers 8 and 10 to make 8:50

For Q-J I could not figure out the logic (maybe 24 hour clock or something) but the answer is 12:55

For circle, triangle, and square you have to make the sequence equal 81 the answer is 3:35.

To finish the stage and escape you need to click on the handle on the clock's door then unscrew it to get the bullet. After firing the bullet you look under the chair beside the desk to pick it up then you put it into the hole on the right side of the clock face.

Also before escaping you should click on the painting next to the desk with the screwdriver equipped. Doing this added a icon next to the level on the stage select screen. I am wondering if the other stages had hidden tasks like this.

User Info: Mileslayton

Mileslayton (Expert) - 1 year ago 0   0