Will the Money Glitch work on the Switch Version?

1. I'm not really sure if this counts as a tech support question, but I'll still ask, just in case.

I've seen people use the money glitch on the Playstation and Xbox versions of the game, but I have never seen anyone attempt to do the glitch on the Switch version. I have the Switch version, and I want to do the glitch myself, but I don't think it's possible to do it on the Switch version.

I did a little bit of research on this matter, but there isn't a clear answer out there. The only answer I found was that you CAN do it on the Switch version, but you would need some form of access to the older version of the game. The only form of access to an older version of the game is the physical copy of the game, but even then, you'll be unable to play the game, as there's no way of bypassing the 'Download updates' menu when you launch the game for the first time.

So my question is, Is it even possible to do the money glitch on the Switch version of the game? Or do I have to do the most risky move of all time (and that is, Homebrew a Switch and run the risk of getting banned by Nintendo?)

Thanks in advance!

User Info: PixelsofZ

PixelsofZ - 4 months ago