Getting Items out of the Warehouse?

1. Warehouse boxes in this game send items to "The Warehouse" for use later. I've seen it described that you can save these items for later playthroughs. For example if you already have yourself a really good weapon and you get a weapon not quite as good but still amazing, you could put that in the warehouse box and then in a different game you could take it out of the warehouse and use it there. However I cannot find anywhere where it states HOW you get this item out of the warehouse.

Has anyone figured this one out yet?

User Info: B1izaron

B1izaron - 2 years ago

Answers

1. I figured it out. there is a door that leads off to the left of the main level with another set of stairs that contains all the items from the warehouse boxes. LOTS of room.

User Info: B1izaron

B1izaron - 2 years ago 0   0