Is the Slime Stack available on the Switch version?

1. Hey there!

I have the nintendo switch version of the game, and I was wondering if it was possible to obtain the slime stack block in this version. I didn't pre-order, but I did buy the season pass if that helps any!

User Info: CleverFisher61

CleverFisher61 - 3 days ago

Answers

1. If you got a physical copy of the game a code should be provided within the packaging. Just go to the e-shop and type in the code. When you next boot up the game you should have the recipe.

User Info: Emical_Fire

Emical_Fire - 3 days ago 0   0
  2. Yes, if you bought the physical version it comes as a code on a piece of paper in the game case. (I don't know if it's a preorder bonus, a new copy bonus, or a release week/month bonus.) If you bought the digital version you don't get it.

User Info: Gamernut35

Gamernut35 (Expert) - 3 days ago 0   0
  3. I pre ordered the digital version and have season pass. If I remember correctly the recipe was unlocked after moonbrook. I'm not sure what gave me the item, but check the shop listing to see if it's there.

User Info: AleyColt

AleyColt - 2 days ago 0   0
  4. Thanks! I also have the digital version. I didn't pre order, though. Still haven't found the recipe, but it makes me happy to know that it's in-game somewhere!

User Info: CleverFisher61

CleverFisher61 - 2 days ago
  5. They were kind of weird with this one for the digital. If you wanted to get Slimestack on your digital copy, you had to pre-order the game with season pass bundle together instead of separately.

User Info: CO_Mel

CO_Mel - 20 hours ago
  6. I recently checked the shop and the stackable slime appears to come with the digital version as a download bonus set.

You will probably need to claim builder bonus in game if it's missing.

User Info: AleyColt

AleyColt - 6 hours ago