can you pick up digital codes for games?

1. basically im looking to buy a download code online for hollow knight from a site like amazon or ebay and am just wondering if download codes for games are actually available through retailers (im looking for legal sources not questionable cd keys from sites like g2a)

User Info: rilboiladkid

rilboiladkid - 1 year ago

Answers

1. Yes you can. I would use amazon for such things. I prefer to buy eshop codes through amazon and use that on my switch to buy the game instead.

If you haven't bought codes before, then it will take some time for amazon to do verification stuff. You will get the code in an email.

User Info: Red873

Red873 - 1 year ago 0   0
  2. So long as you have an email, yes. Just buy it and you'll be E-mailed the code a day later at the absolute latest.

User Info: AmyK-47

AmyK-47 - 3 months ago 0   0