How much more then average was my best ever Flayns Stats?

1. Here is my best ever Flayn. Can someone tell me how much lower then average her Spd was and how much higher then average every stat other then her Spd was. Here is how she was

At level 32 Priest she became A Level 32 Gremory, at the end she was A Level 49 Gremory and including using Stat Boosters to give her +6Hp, +2 Str, +4 Mag, +2 Dex, +4 Spd, +1 Lck, +2 Def, +2 Res and +4 Ch her stats at the end were 47Hp, Str 19, Mag 51, Dex 41, Spd 23, Lck 24, Def 22, Res 40 and Ch 41

User Info: JMISBEST

JMISBEST - 1 month ago

Answers

1. Hp 30%, Str 20%, Mag 60%, Dex 50%, Spd 35%, Lck 15%, Def 20%, Res 60%, Cha 55%
    These are her stat growths, if we go by this, we know that...
    Her Health is over x3 the average
    Strength is x2
    Mag is x1.6
    Dex is x1.5
    Speed is x1.4
    Luck is x3
    Defense is x2
    Resistance is x1.3
    Charm is x1.5
    This is super rough, but she's above average on everything, this isn't surprising since putting time and resources into a character in this game means that they'll be much better on average than normal

User Info: Realience

Realience - 1 week ago 0   1