Is this a Dlc sacred item glitch?

1. Ok so I bought the expansion pass in the middle of the game. I was told to reopen the game to finish installing or whatever the message said. So I saved my game then did that.

Next time I went to explore I got all the notifications of the items/chars/quests/outfits etc.

There was a message saying obtain sacred items or something like that. I did not do so I looked at them looked at their desc but did not "obtain" them.

Fast forward a few days later and I start to wonder if maybe I just grab them and they go in my inventory or storehouse for me to use later on. (Was worried they would just be used right away on my main character without me choosing anything)

So I finally "obtain" them. All I get is a message about having received them and so I think they are in my inventory or storehouse nothing there. So then I think maybe they get used on main character automatically after all.

But then I harvest a plant and it gives me a stat upgrade thing dex+1 I think it was. THAT appears in my inventory right away and I use it.

In other words I think the game told me I got the items and I didn't. I tried reloading my save I turned turning it off and on again.

I am confident I didnt use them as none of my char movement went up. I suspect that might only be in the DLC set the others I would think are just various stat boosts but I would definitely be able to tell if my char went from mov 4 to mov 6 he didn't.

So what do I do?

User Info: UchitakeKakashi

UchitakeKakashi - 1 month ago

1. You didn't look at Byleth's bed. It's where you redeem the items

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift (Expert) - 1 month ago 1   0

Answers

1. I finally figured it out. They went to my convoy for some reason. I just went into a battle and was equipping weapons to characters and saw it listed there. It wasnt there before though so I am not sure what happened. I am not complaining though I used them and all is well now.

User Info: UchitakeKakashi

UchitakeKakashi - 1 month ago 1   1
  2. No I did. I redeemed the items they never showed up in my inventory. I just kept looking at them first.

User Info: UchitakeKakashi

UchitakeKakashi - 1 month ago 0   1
  3. In other words I "received" the items but never received them. Not in my inventory or any of my students inventory not in storehouse just straight up never showed up. Just harvested and used another dex+1 seed item so I know it's not me :(

User Info: UchitakeKakashi

UchitakeKakashi - 1 month ago
  4. Oh riding that was a mistype I was referring to desc. To see what the items were. I understand the confusion now.

User Info: UchitakeKakashi

UchitakeKakashi - 1 month ago