Do the supports get cut off post time skip if you didn't get the base c support pre time skip?

1. I want to know the answer to this question before I start post time skip because it's coming up like next month. I'm playing BL and dmitri is missing the c support with alois. If I don't do that support, can they not go max support tree, basically to b+, if I don't do it before the time skip? And if the answer is yes, then does that apply to all characters with the same problem?

User Info: KittyHawkEdge02

KittyHawkEdge02 - 2 months ago

1. All of Byleth's c-supports have to be unlocked pre-timeskip. Other than that, it varies from unit to unit.

User Info: EpicJourney

EpicJourney (Expert) - 2 months ago 2   0

Answers

1. No. But keep in mind that Dimitri won't be able to support anybody until a certain event. After that he can go back to supporting.

They're aren't many supports that get locked from what I know. The only one I know gets locked is Leonie and Byleth.

User Info: Nakedbacon

Nakedbacon (Expert) - 2 months ago 1   0
  2. So, for example, I don't have any ranks with Gilbert right now with Dimitri. So, if I don't do that support, it can still go to A rank?

User Info: KittyHawkEdge02

KittyHawkEdge02 - 2 months ago
  3. There's a list on Serene's of time-sensitive supports (remove space, someone decided to block long "words"):
    forums.serenesforest.net/index.php?/topic/
    88696-time-locked-support-conversations-compilation-thread-minor-spoilers/

User Info: nightshadengale

nightshadengale - 2 months ago
  4. Dimitri and Felix's C support has to happen before timeskip. Idk about B support though.

User Info: Gabby_Craft

Gabby_Craft - 2 months ago 0   1