How do you unlock Vajra Mushti in main story?

1. I haven't fully finished the Cindered Shadows side story and I wanted to know if you need to complete full side story to get it.

User Info: NiceAssassin24

NiceAssassin24 - 1 month ago

1. You need to have recruited Balthus or Hapi to unlock the Paralogue 'Black Market Scheme'. The Vajra Mushti is the reward.
    You don't have to complete the whole side story to unlock them, although I'm unsure exactly when they can be recruited

User Info: Mooman

Mooman (Expert) - 1 month ago 0   0

1. You unlock it via a paralogue. You need to have both Balthus and Hapi recruited. They'll become recruitable at Chapter 3. After the Flayn chapter, that's when paralogues unlock. Hapi and Balthus' paralogue unlocks in the first batch as Yuri and Constance' unlocks in the second batch.

User Info: Nakedbacon

Nakedbacon (Expert) - 1 month ago 0   0
  2. No, you don't need both.

You need to have EITHER Balthus or Hapi to access the Paralogue in Chapter 7. Unlike Ingrid neither Balthus or Yuri's relic are tied to them. So even if you have not recruited them, you still get them as rewards.
    Although there is little reason not to recruit both, of course.

User Info: Minaru44

Minaru44 - 1 month ago