Did I do the right thing?

1. Since The 4th Wave of DLC came out I've spend as much time as possible doing free auxillary Battles to get Gold to use to buy stuff in The Market to then take to The Pagan Altar in Abyss to swap for enough renown to buy back all prior Weapon Levels for all my current characters and earlier I spend almost 366,000 Gold on enough goods to get 16,907 Renown.

User Info: JMISBEST

JMISBEST - 1 month ago

1. Depends. If youve been playing on ng+ then at the point of any new ng+ you should have at least 20~50k renown at start. Buy on to the question. Renown always overvalues gold. And if your smart, you would spend all of your remaining gold but saving at least 20k for weapon maintenance at the final chapter. That way, you could carry over your gold as renown which pre wave 4 would be wasted all. See renown had a little hidden trick where when you have surplus renown at the end, that gets carried over plus your base renown that gets increased as you finish new game pluses. That way, you could continiously rack up renown as you please.

User Info: ASCIIgodEX

ASCIIgodEX - 1 month ago 1   0