When should I start Cindered Shadows?

1. I just picked up the game and dlc pass today. What chapter do I need to get to in the main game before playing cindered shadows dlc? Saw spoilers about the new units and now I kind of want them for my playthrough, but I don't want to fudge up the storyline.

User Info: EternalsGoku

EternalsGoku - 1 month ago

1. You can play it whenever you want. Canonically, it takes place between chapters 4 and 5 of the main game.

User Info: EpicJourney

EpicJourney (Expert) - 1 month ago 6   1

1. By canon, it takes place after Byleth gets the Sword of the Creator in Chapter 4

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift (Expert) - 1 month ago 3   1

1. You don't have to worry about level grinding or getting characters to certain classes because all of the playable characters will start at level 20 and have their own preset classes and equipment . Byleth is a sword master, Edelgard is a fortress knight, Dimitri is a paladin, Claude is a wyvern rider, Linhardt is a bishop, Ashe is a sniper, Hilda is a warrior, and the dlc characters are their respective DLC classes.

User Info: Dusty128

Dusty128 (Expert) - 1 month ago 1   0