Are Byleth supports the same regardless of gender?

1. So, I'm currently in my first playthrough of the game and I'm not anywhere close to finishing it. I wanted to make sure if the supports are the same regardless of gender or if they're different? Asking for whenever I get to NG+ to do one of the other routes.

User Info: blee7442

blee7442 - 4 weeks ago

1. Literally the same stuff

Only the S supports differ

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 0   1

1. There are slight differences between genders, but they're mostly the same. The biggest difference, of course, is who you can S-support.

User Info: EpicJourney

EpicJourney (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 1   0

1. There are differences. S support class means you may progressed into your designated couple of chose. Male Byleth mostly have S level mostly to female but there are few same sex options for example: Lindhart. And Female Byleth also have to many male character and few female character

User Info: dmojojojo

dmojojojo - 4 weeks ago 0   0