Is Swordmaster good between Peg Knight and Falcon Knight?

1. Is Swordmaster a good class to have inbetween Pegasus Knight and Falcon Knight for Female Byleth? For a Hard/Classic BL run I was planning to go Myrmidon > Brigand > Pegasus Knight > Swordmaster > Falcon Knight. Also, should I skip Brigand completely?

User Info: Christopher0608

Christopher0608 - 3 weeks ago
  2. I was planning to go Swordmaster to get the +10% modifier in Strength to my growth rate earlier but now I don't think it's worth it.

User Info: Christopher0608

Christopher0608 - 3 weeks ago

1. I actually kept Byleth as a Pegasus knight while using Sword/Lance until I upgrade to Falcon Knight at lvl 30. Be sure to make use of Seteth, Shamir and Manuela for faculty training. Sauna if you have dlc helps too

The reason is flier mobility and canto is too good to pass out

It is really worth it in the end though

(I guess if you don't mind auxiliary battles, one can grind for Deathblow ability which can be achieved from mastering Brigand. It grands +6 atk when you initiate combat)

I fed all my speed boosters (pale blue flower seeds) from my Garden to Byleth and by endgame, she has 72 speed!

I outspeed EVERYTHING!!! Even doubling Enemy Falcon Knights

Mostly I rely on Alert Stance+ and hold a weapon like Rapier+ or Javelin+ and revenge kill enemies on Enemy Phase.

It is done on Maddening Classic btw

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift (Expert) - 3 weeks ago 0   0

1. Mastering Brigand gives Death Blow which is an ability you do not want to miss out on. As for the swordmaster question, I first would need to know why you're doing it and whether whatever you're planning is worth sacrificing flight for 10 levels.

User Info: EpicJourney

EpicJourney (Expert) - 3 weeks ago 0   0
  2. I think sword master is actually an excellent choice, though assassin could also be nice for locktouch (but that comes with teaching bow proficiency, which is bleh). on my ingrid i went myrm -> brigand -> pegasus knight -> mercenary -> swordmaster -> falcon knight. the swordmaster really helps with speed, which can turn your falcon knights into even better dodge tanks when they use darting blow.

User Info: ari-anon

ari-anon - 3 weeks ago 0   0