How did Luin disappear?

1. I recently did Ingrid paralogue, but she was a green unit, meaning I didn’t recruit her at that time, I finished it, I recruited her afterwards, and she doesn’t have it in her inventory nor did it appear in the convoy, is it gone for good?

User Info: GhostSoldier91

GhostSoldier91 - 4 weeks ago

1. Yup I made the same mistake on my first run
    I did not recruit Ingrid, then finished the paralogue

No Luin, just Goddess Ring for Dorothea :(

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 1   1

1. She dont get the luin. She will give it to you saying she isnt ready for it yet. Wether you have her by house default, being an "ima green unit", or by recruiting her, she always gives it to you. Youay wanna check your convoy, it might have been sent there.

User Info: ASCIIgodEX

ASCIIgodEX - 4 weeks ago 2   0
  2. She only gives it to you if she's in your house. If she's green, you won't get it.

User Info: EpicJourney

EpicJourney - 4 weeks ago
  3. Really now? Well i never noticed since on all of my 5 runs, i always gets to recruit her so um... Yeah... Wrong answer on my part eh. Sorry bro. I always thought you get the luin wether she is a green unit or no. Does it work the same as sylvian's lance of ruin too? But asking that question is stupid. I doubt you can do paralogue of students not in your house.

User Info: ASCIIgodEX

ASCIIgodEX - 4 weeks ago
  4. "Absolutely useless GREEEEEEEEEEEN UNIT"

User Info: GhostSoldier91

GhostSoldier91 - 3 weeks ago