Will we need to start a new game to use the new DLC Characters (minor wave 4 spoilers)?

1. I’m on the Gautier Inheritance of BL NG+ and I want to use Hapi who has supports with some Lions and make Mercedes a War Monk.

I’m willing to put the game down until April, but I really want to recruit some DLC characters. Is there anyone who can confirm at this time which chapter the Ashen Wolves are available?

User Info: Leidibugs302

Leidibugs302 - 4 weeks ago

1. Don't think will be needed to start a new game. Take for example the DLC that added Jeritza as a playable character; he was immediately unlocked for players that were already midway through the Crimson Flower Route. Kinda hard to believe they would make it different for this one.

Also, no real reason to put the game down until April, as it was confirmed yesterday that the DLC will be released on Feburary 13.

As for your last question... Sadly, the trailer didn't specify exactly at which point of history the Ashen Wolves will be unlocked, thus anything by this point will be merely speculation. Considering it was Anna's voice at the start of the trailer, it should be unlocked around the time you recruit her, so around chapter 3 or 4, maybe?

User Info: Vanuatu222

Vanuatu222 - 4 weeks ago 1   0
  2. Oh! Thank god I don't have to wait that long; it was said Wave 4 wasn't until April which was annoying. Thanks!

User Info: Leidibugs302

Leidibugs302 - 4 weeks ago

1. My hunch is, since ashen wolf is an unofficial house, these could happen.

1) events after the mock battle would not mention the ashen wolf

2) during the chapter after geralt death, students from ashen wolf will give condolence to you.

3) the battle of eagle and lion would greatly change as the 4th house was involve.

4) iterating on 3, maybe ashen wolf wont be included on the battle of eagle and lion if you either didnt pick them or you loaded a save game during the prep time of the month.

User Info: ASCIIgodEX

ASCIIgodEX - 4 weeks ago 0   0