New game + didn't carry over?

1. I made a new game + file on my recently cleared second playthrough and checked my supports; none of them carried over. I checked the class levels as I had picked a different class that run, and it was the same; it just didn't pass on. Does anyone know why?

User Info: TurtleWarlord

TurtleWarlord - 4 weeks ago

Answers

1. You need to use the notebook on the room table when Explore to buy back all the stuff that carried over

User Info: charcoalswift

charcoalswift (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 0   0
  2. No, I mean the stuff that carried over didn't come back, but the stuff from my FIRST playthrough did. IE the first lord I had the up to A support with, but even though I A'd this lord it didn't show up at all, nor for any other character

User Info: TurtleWarlord

TurtleWarlord - 4 weeks ago
  3. I found that too, that I had lots of renown to spend (in my journal, only available on my "explore" days), but I couldn't get my classes back, I had to buy the classes each step at a time. No supports carried over at all. I could buy those each one at a time too, but you don't really have that much renown to do much. Even getting everyone up to level C practically wipes you out, so you have to choose carefully. But I would rather spend the renown up getting the skills up further. I also noticed none of the special markets were open, which I thought they were supposed to stay open. I had to earn them open again. So it seemed like some things carried over, and others didn't. The classes weren't even available for purchase for almost all units, they only unlocked a bit at a time.

User Info: Nones00

Nones00 - 4 weeks ago 0   0