(Maybe spoilers?) bernadetta in verdant wind?

1. This is my first time playing Fire emblem 3h. I watched one playthrough up to black eagles, chapter 12. I chose to play golden deer for my first playthrough because of Lysithea and Claude. Along the way, I recruited Bernadetta and she became one of my best units. So far I've gotten to the first Saturday in Ch.14 and it's given me no indication that any of the characters I've recruited are still here. It only showed the original golden deer characters and the professors' models while talking. I'm taking a break from the game for the day but if anyone can tell me with confidence that I still have my units, that would be nice.

User Info: dragunuv113004

dragunuv113004 - 5 months ago

1. Only the canon characters will appear in cutscenes. Bernadetta will still be locked in her room at the monastery like always.

User Info: EpicJourney

EpicJourney (Expert) - 5 months ago 4   0

Answers

1. Only characters originally part of the golden deer house would show up in the battle after 5 years, and in cutscenes, other characters only show up else where like the monastery and other battles.

User Info: GhostSoldier91

GhostSoldier91 - 4 months ago 1   0